Thursday, August 8, 2013

Nautical wedding photo shoot

Back in July while I was at the Downton Abbey Garden Party that I took part in a couple of local photographers who attended the party asked me to be part of a themed shoot they had coming up.

It was a nautical theme for a wedding photo shoot. I was excited to try out and practice some techniques. I did some airbrushing with stencils, which is proving to be hard for me. More practice.

I also did some rope for the first time, using SweetAmbs tutorial.



More airbrushing and rope.



Sand dollars and star fish.



The coral cookies were my favorite.
























Anchors away!!

































I am super excited to see the pictures from the shoot. I am sure they will look 100% better than the ones I took! :)

My nephew is getting married next week and I get to make some more nautical themed cookies for the luncheon. Glad I got to do a little bit a practice first,









No comments:

Post a Comment